Some people claim that they are not very crafty, and while I agree that certain DIY’s are definitely more challenging than others, I truly believe that there are crafts out there for everyone. This is one of those crafts. This is a great one to do with your Littles, (as long as you accept that some of the supplies will be consumed along the way).
Are you ready for the easiest-peasiest Halloween DIY ever? I give you:
Edible Witches Brooms
- 1 cookie sheet
- parchment paper / wax paper / tin foil
- 1 (12 oz) bag of Reese’s miniature peanut butter cups
- Pretzel sticks
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Unwrap mini peanut butter cups (paper liner included)
- Line peanut butter cups on dressed cookie sheet, face down
- Insert pretzel sticks in the center of the peanut butter cup, pressing about 1/3-1/2 the way in.
- Refrigerate or freeze
The biggest challenge about this little Halloween DIY, may be not eating all of the peanut butter cups! Enjoy!